Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Besties 3d deco sheets Birthday card

I'm making a last minute post today. I was playing with this 3d image by Sherri Baldy My-Besties today, and just couldn't wait until tomorrow to post it.   I am so delighted at how she came out.  
Thanks for taking a peak friends.

I would like to enter this into the Birthday card challenge with the My Besties Dutch Girls here at:

Easel Card

Products used:
Pink cardstock by Gina K
Momenta patterned paper
3 buttons
flowers
spellbinders dies
3d deco sheets by Sherri Baldy My-Besties
Memory box dies

2 comments:

  1. a lovely card Sher:0) thanks for playing at the Dutch Besties!
    grtz Jolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sher,

    Nice card you made. I love those 3 D sheets. You can realy make beautiful things with them. Thank you for joining us at de Dutch Besties Girls and love to see you again.

    Big hug Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments