Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baby, its cold outside!!!

It was 30 below!!  Hard to believe.  The car doors were even frozen shut, and our windows had ice formed on them.
While I am not so fond of the cold, I just adore snowmen!  This snowman is from Sunsational stamps.  It comes in both digital and paper piecing form.  I chose the digi stamp and made it a 3d
card by layering it up.  Cute don't you think?  I love this technique if I don't say so myself.  LOL

Thanks for taking a peak.


I am entering this card into the winter/snow challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club here: http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/2014/01/challenge-10-celebrate-winter.html

3 comments:

  1. Love the dimensions and congrats on your new DT post.
    Thanks for playing with SBC this week.
    Jennyfer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! So amazing to read about the blizzards and insane cold in the northern hemisphere. Right now in my part of Australia we are having a heatwave - last weekend it was +44C!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness, love the paper piecing and kraft... oh wait, I already told you that, lol. Thanks for playing along with Scrapbook Blessings Club. After the challenge, make sure you stop by to see if you won. I hope you have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
    ♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments